The Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge
Flame Last Picture

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

BEING POOR AND TECHNOLOGY

May 2, 2013

I was unable to find a ride to the University to see the neurologist, even after asking 5 people. Several people suggested I try to have my MRI results transmitted electronically. Then, if he thought I should come back, I could set a follow-up appointment at that time with the neurologist. I called the radiology center to see if they could do this, the records Dept. confirmed my information and told me it was done. Just click a button, amazing- stress vaporized.

The bottom line was that the neurologist just could not find any neurological reason for all of their vertigo and balance, dizziness problems. So, back to square one. Huge let down. I have an appointment with my ENT at the end of May. So what's next, have already started searching on the Internet for another university that actually has a program that specializes in balance disorders. So for now, there's not much else I can do but let go of it for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment