The Rainbow Bridge

The Rainbow Bridge
Flame Last Picture

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

GIFTS


December 8, 2011
 As I flip through the catalogs for the 5th time I cross one item after another of my wish list of presents for my family. I will let go of my anxiety and worry about how I am going to pay for Christmas. No matter how well we prepare for the days ahead of us there is no guarantee. I try to find something, no matter how small, to be thankful for every day. Today is full of sunshine, and I hear the birds chirping at my window, letting me know that they have inhaled all the seed. This past week I was able to take some old gold rings to a jeweler and got some money for Christmas. Hallelujah! My fears and anxiety used to run my life. I still have to work at letting go during these holiday seasons like Christmas. I am hoping to sit down this evening and order a few gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment